Welcome to MUHAS – Online Application System (OAS)
- The Deputy Vice Chancellor Academic, Research and Consultancy, Muhimbili University of Health and Allied Sciences (MUHAS) invites suitably qualified candidates for admission into various undergraduate and diploma programmes for the academic year 2018/2019.
- Applicants for Degree Programs are required to apply online through this portal and follow instructions given to complete their applications. Application fees will be paid through the online- application portal by mobile money (Tigo-Pesa, M- Pesa, Airtel Money) .
- In case of Technical Problems during the application process please contact our IT Staff at
0682001306. For issues to deal with courses of study and clarifications of Entry requirements please contact our Admissions office at 0767011306
Applicants must: Carefully read and understand the Program Admission Requirements
- Applicants for Diploma Programs are required to apply through the NACTE Central Admission System (CAS)
- The closing date for receiving applications is strictly on January 01,1970.
- Click link to start application: Start Application.